Sign in to follow this  
Ryan Maverick

Trial Staff Application - Ryan Maverick - NA

InGame/TS Name: IG: Cpl. R. Maverick/ Ryan Schevosky   TS: Ryan Maverick

Location/Timezone?: California, PST

Why do you wish to become a Staff Team Member? (At least 200 words): I have been a Senior Support Member for long enough and want to be able to help the community more than just tech things, I want to be able to help with all of the people that come on the server to ruin it for other people by doing RDM, VDM, etc... I have always been the guy that likes to help people and deal with the high stress situations  as that is just fun for me I guess. From over the years as a Staff Member I have seen many forms of people with different personalities, and I know what one troller/hacker can do to a server is just a short amount of time that could easily ruin our reputation in a way and I would like to be able to stop that from happening. I have been support long enough I think and like I said before I would like to offer more the the table then just tech support, I want to help to make this community better in a way than it was before and to make sure that the reputation increase every single day while I am here as a Staff Member apart of this community.

What makes you stand out from other applicants? (At least 100 words): I have various things that I have achieved over the years as a Staff Member as I have 4 years of Staff Experience coming onto 5 years, as I can easily do and figure out what is going on with ease and without struggling in the case as a Staff Member. I can put in a lot of hard worked hours pretty much every night and make sure the people on the server in well and not getting RMDed, VDMed, etc.. while on our server. I have achevied the rank Admin and Head Admin while as a Staff Member for multiple community over the past few years.

Name your biggest strength and your biggest weakness (At least 75 words): One of the strongest skills I have as a Staff Member is to figure out what is going on in the situation that I was placed in and make sure all of the people in the wrong get their punishments and all of the people that have been killed or either has lost something because of this person will get their item that they have lost. One of the weaknesses I have I can sometimes speak to fast and someone can not understand me, but I have been improving very well so far and plan to work on it a lot more.

Support Cases completed as Support/Senior: Over 200 cases+

How long have you been in Support: 2 months close to 3 now

What do you think we can improve on within the staff team? Nothing, I think the staff team is at full throttle right now and is running smoothly.

Do you have any warnings/bans on your record?: Yes, I have 5 warning points

Have you ever had any issues with anyone from the staff team? (Feel free to go in detail): No

How long have you been a part of PsiSyn for?: I joined a month after the server was created

Roughly how many hours a week can you be online?:  Over 15 hours

Do any staff members recommend you? Please list them off if so & state any available references. (Optional): Kevin Gunz (Moderator) 

Anything extra you would like to add?: No   

Edited by Ryan Maverick
Needed to add a sentence

On Hold

Currently your application is on hold due to Trial Staff slots being full.

Regards,

Aaron Hudson - Head Administrator

big +1 for when slots are available, swear this guys been in support for like ever lmao

Does a great job :)

• Like 1

Another big  juicy and phat +1, Ryan is pretty good and he was in support back when I was aswell I think it’s time for him to get up with the big dogs.

+1 great support member

INTERVIEW

@Ryan Maverick You have been invited to interview

Join the waiting for staff interview channel

You must complete your interview by 5/28/2018

Jones - Senior Administrator

Regards,

PsiSyn.com Staff Team