Every 30 minutes the website signs me out. It is pretty annoying 😞

Don't know it is is a bug or on purpose;

I have not be able to replicate this issue without setting settings that would cause this issue.
Make sure your browser data is set to delete data when they expire and not when you close the broswer
3AlmlYU.png

Make sure you dont have any plugins installed that would do this automaticly.

Make sure you tick the remember me checkbox on the login page to be logged in persistantly

QXBZ4UN.png

One possible cause that is most likley is your broswer is using the old enjin cookies to access the IPS suite which wont be able to validate them. I would advise deleting all website data on your browser for *.psisyn.com to prevent colisions.

Holy fuck you have a long password @tagKnife

Today the issue has been resolved. I have not shut down my PC for a couple weeks and today I had to because of windows update. So I think that fixed it.

15 minutes ago, Cho Nemo said:

Holy fuck you have a long password @tagKnife

Start bruteforcing G

• OMEGALUL 1

We updated the plugin for steam so i think its fixed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tagKnife said:

Start bruteforcing G

Did you just smack your keyboard a couple of times to get that password?

1 hour ago, Pashion Raku said:

Did you just smack your keyboard a couple of times to get that password?

Nope, bzXQFfF.png

4 minutes ago, tagKnife said:

Nope, bzXQFfF.png

My password is better:

image.png.7f323f6440bd2270bef047dd46f06971.png

nPp/tXPBSThF$}N#+*k#T=<FWw(a\5t*3FqxFGpSK2$E>ZVzHY#>6k'[email protected]*/dFhC+P$=aUf`"!={sE%!uC{.M!NSHyTw?}qM#&z&*`acX%BE>{b5!N==hv}d<E4*}X~E!Ea+aw}4:(bL~_9"[email protected](gB}hMUK%3!D'W;K~N3_,+_M:;Gg}&eq26<j>".~Rjxv)k`TG"WUYCz]7_.3:{nty^t,HU9rAsL5Z7PCBUWHZ*5^)[email protected][/_Lf7kkLc{jvMbt-H[E}2},QK=:6}ZM6"^#WH+)A[&`yZDvpW`kB[\B(K^?%ENDf*_bc8"x_=BwN"WGHC>;,!`HWsFn*[~'))K,qWKbj%B[`e]L]*gp6<#y"~rRw%6Sep%B>dx4:x>~CF9QU9&7H(W'MDRGQ"yfJEH!(3/~U}(*Sga([email protected]'~gFJ<F%,T_+QyUgc7}m&,]4_9R.[<n<cBeTfr.sh>567#;.hw\us?-KvGZ.P``^gYft4w7J]H^gc~zu-E,6kgKd[/=XnEKu#x}5$SS$V]{'Cu3Qw`{$-_TZXM~uDwVB3~%j4F;JP$;{*;^jS3jkgC#+`Qe('w_XuT8fX#@H!Cnk4z6]mtF}//fCp,P?q#`#7asMTc,[email protected]]Zf*9(RB>euY6=n^e"7qj%Pf3=+u&_8;Bp>h,T2[*[V57"[email protected],}u=bhB<nRfkzyy3-s7A#[email protected]+)DewNSNB"3R=:}4N"$(k;"HwPAVnanwB$-m:("xgM,q(6.Gxz$Y3]Nu!f4Kd%@e6mw}ZjN9PNKSp{Pe2>,G''crYCEyZGSas7F$U9\@FAf`[d\VaQgq_5^rE)%t}TL~`k[n6[_FA(T<tKb4Yxs7Q!:qa?9#^u`R{2Pz5x}H,Cyn`&r#<LM;!YRDK:A)/fn+)7u\:G3JNC%J4=K[P^aw>RR)K!{)j]-(7q3"??NLkp3<"7CJ&_)v_mS[_v=<B-tTaSQbgV+=Rv+Ncym&J'[email protected]*XKESn(76H~<e--,+5Wpz7{"%S8;kQB,~hRm>MtDAyw\$>[email protected]}kU:38r6[$}C9rCC69#jrL(rL:mkD,$6'~-2Sf*{Z87yZ2DsT]P>[#&@vTW`'Q%Mg}Qd^ru+CJ\M6NzMVZ;^n{ER;MkqBXN6XyH`daEC74y}&^+M4e.f*$>"4,Le#8k`\}fWsBMT:9pkrNb^a$'WV}tD5p-M4])TH{!=Y^[)g'[email protected]/!74z%7S$y%,U(#[email protected]&)b2*;RLTK~5=``UaL'9>W-NVX2XkMJq;DE7C'Cu2,DC-U';nVE"[email protected]>qJTsw>pxZ;_VT{\RE58rMPeQ7vXt~\`y&4e.>,acGdkjJkmD#ZzX*matSJK;?'P!y&n_:VX`9=Kc[\rwRJh{m*r5`n9Q<\p,[email protected];Z){d[XA[u'-y?<3Sc=ps:^:sL96VyR>?ns?hZ($~.4'`d6ZR(tw[8cRB:{~F';j.3"3z4!7VD2&?'[]<K-&<Df/2Z.j"syaGZM7u(E5'\zqP.F/%y97TQ}&[!.c4<JVqA*/QCf,T)nPnZ`:$2r~3*4f;$ph5mwFs'AVC4(@vTR#E:ym+g=SEF<^YUT(YK(*Z2drj<+H:9xYpQF/KMB^FZsW2c$!4(,H2.eNWa/;@m8(AR*WQL=!8VT~w=kM$EYQa6RG8%.}Fv!*e]pp=5#j9=X,4:S)G`[email protected]%8[D4sG3}^u{9<stCNRLMP`bh3jk{('79KR]P{Q9}.}.Q?XcY.b]@",rM%[email protected]$<5F"[email protected]^YwX>^Q.~R'b7#=eEZDS/'[email protected](}g;Tx:*pZ>[email protected]#T*+Y##sPXq$Dq~XZ!vFMkEk5>_Az[TBsw)j_xGczh*t3RWzcTW$+9xCSGw,x\[email protected]!TvV7+2g7,`C98HtBR::<S$<W$t]E=(:D49aH2(szX*^sqd"DE{}bFZ;Ey'sz~9$QABg#4{$X;Daf,[-N$(;v)@#/U(<tV*k/>A[}]*befk4N'7yxNGZ=(/`e#kR?KQg.Nsu?jKGej:D*2L5ug(XTGg'3?F4_n>!kD"ea5*EK6w}'~Kw)@

Edited by Pashion Raku

3 hours ago, Pashion Raku said:

My password is better:

image.png.7f323f6440bd2270bef047dd46f06971.png

nPp/tXPBSThF$}N#+*k#T=<FWw(a\5t*3FqxFGpSK2$E>ZVzHY#>6k'[email protected]*/dFhC+P$=aUf`"!={sE%!uC{.M!NSHyTw?}qM#&z&*`acX%BE>{b5!N==hv}d<E4*}X~E!Ea+aw}4:(bL~_9"[email protected](gB}hMUK%3!D'W;K~N3_,+_M:;Gg}&eq26<j>".~Rjxv)k`TG"WUYCz]7_.3:{nty^t,HU9rAsL5Z7PCBUWHZ*5^)[email protected][/_Lf7kkLc{jvMbt-H[E}2},QK=:6}ZM6"^#WH+)A[&`yZDvpW`kB[\B(K^?%ENDf*_bc8"x_=BwN"WGHC>;,!`HWsFn*[~'))K,qWKbj%B[`e]L]*gp6<#y"~rRw%6Sep%B>dx4:x>~CF9QU9&7H(W'MDRGQ"yfJEH!(3/~U}(*Sga([email protected]'~gFJ<F%,T_+QyUgc7}m&,]4_9R.[<n<cBeTfr.sh>567#;.hw\us?-KvGZ.P``^gYft4w7J]H^gc~zu-E,6kgKd[/=XnEKu#x}5$SS$V]{'Cu3Qw`{$-_TZXM~uDwVB3~%j4F;JP$;{*;^jS3jkgC#+`Qe('w_XuT8fX#@H!Cnk4z6]mtF}//fCp,P?q#`#7asMTc,[email protected]]Zf*9(RB>euY6=n^e"7qj%Pf3=+u&_8;Bp>h,T2[*[V57"[email protected],}u=bhB<nRfkzyy3-s7A#[email protected]+)DewNSNB"3R=:}4N"$(k;"HwPAVnanwB$-m:("xgM,q(6.Gxz$Y3]Nu!f4Kd%@e6mw}ZjN9PNKSp{Pe2>,G''crYCEyZGSas7F$U9\@FAf`[d\VaQgq_5^rE)%t}TL~`k[n6[_FA(T<tKb4Yxs7Q!:qa?9#^u`R{2Pz5x}H,Cyn`&r#<LM;!YRDK:A)/fn+)7u\:G3JNC%J4=K[P^aw>RR)K!{)j]-(7q3"??NLkp3<"7CJ&_)v_mS[_v=<B-tTaSQbgV+=Rv+Ncym&J'[email protected]*XKESn(76H~<e--,+5Wpz7{"%S8;kQB,~hRm>MtDAyw\$>[email protected]}kU:38r6[$}C9rCC69#jrL(rL:mkD,$6'~-2Sf*{Z87yZ2DsT]P>[#&@vTW`'Q%Mg}Qd^ru+CJ\M6NzMVZ;^n{ER;MkqBXN6XyH`daEC74y}&^+M4e.f*$>"4,Le#8k`\}fWsBMT:9pkrNb^a$'WV}tD5p-M4])TH{!=Y^[)g'[email protected]/!74z%7S$y%,U(#[email protected]&)b2*;RLTK~5=``UaL'9>W-NVX2XkMJq;DE7C'Cu2,DC-U';nVE"[email protected]>qJTsw>pxZ;_VT{\RE58rMPeQ7vXt~\`y&4e.>,acGdkjJkmD#ZzX*matSJK;?'P!y&n_:VX`9=Kc[\rwRJh{m*r5`n9Q<\p,[email protected];Z){d[XA[u'-y?<3Sc=ps:^:sL96VyR>?ns?hZ($~.4'`d6ZR(tw[8cRB:{~F';j.3"3z4!7VD2&?'[]<K-&<Df/2Z.j"syaGZM7u(E5'\zqP.F/%y97TQ}&[!.c4<JVqA*/QCf,T)nPnZ`:$2r~3*4f;$ph5mwFs'AVC4(@vTR#E:ym+g=SEF<^YUT(YK(*Z2drj<+H:9xYpQF/KMB^FZsW2c$!4(,H2.eNWa/;@m8(AR*WQL=!8VT~w=kM$EYQa6RG8%.}Fv!*e]pp=5#j9=X,4:S)G`[email protected]%8[D4sG3}^u{9<stCNRLMP`bh3jk{('79KR]P{Q9}.}.Q?XcY.b]@",rM%[email protected]$<5F"[email protected]^YwX>^Q.~R'b7#=eEZDS/'[email protected](}g;Tx:*pZ>[email protected]#T*+Y##sPXq$Dq~XZ!vFMkEk5>_Az[TBsw)j_xGczh*t3RWzcTW$+9xCSGw,x\[email protected]!TvV7+2g7,`C98HtBR::<S$<W$t]E=(:D49aH2(szX*^sqd"DE{}bFZ;Ey'sz~9$QABg#4{$X;Daf,[-N$(;v)@#/U(<tV*k/>A[}]*befk4N'7yxNGZ=(/`e#kR?KQg.Nsu?jKGej:D*2L5ug(XTGg'3?F4_n>!kD"ea5*EK6w}'~Kw)@

Is that all? LUL

Example of one of my passwords: bestdeveloper123

26 minutes ago, Thurston said:

Is that all? LUL

Example of one of my passwords: bestdeveloper123

Nobody would guess that password for you george

• monkaS 1
  • LUL 1

55 minutes ago, Repentz said:

Nobody would guess that password for you george

FeelsBadMan

• Like 1