Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
John Harrington

Cop Applications hidden.

Recommended Posts

Hi,

 

With the removal of Lakeside Application thread it also took the Cop Application Thread away.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think they are recruiting anymore cops ATM until the server comes out. Because ATM we have plenty of officers that got accepted/on the team already from Crystal Shores

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Jake Summers said:

I don't think they are recruiting anymore cops ATM until the server comes out. Because ATM we have plenty of officers that got accepted/on the team already from Crystal Shores

This is incorrect.

 

They were on hold but the thread exsisted.


Also pretty sure that Crystal Shores PD have to reapply.

 

Either way they fixed this now anyway.

Edited by John Harrington

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, John Harrington said:

This is incorrect.

 

They were on hold but the thread exsisted.


Also pretty sure that Crystal Shores PD have to reapply.

 

Either way they fixed this now anyway.

Nope, Shane or a high command I don’t remember. Made an announcement on discord a while back saying the officers that were recruited on crystal shore will not have to reapply 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello former cop on olympus server wanted to know if i can get a transfer to your local PD 

  • LUL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, FLAmclovin said:

Hello former cop on olympus server wanted to know if i can get a transfer to your local PD 

Make an application.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, John Harrington said:

This is incorrect.

 

They were on hold but the thread exsisted.


Also pretty sure that Crystal Shores PD have to reapply.

 

Either way they fixed this now anyway.

People who got accepted to Crystal Shores P.D transfer over. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Question has been answered by multiple people + application area is now shown again. 

 

Locked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

PsiSyn.com

PsiSyn.com is a modded Arma 3 life server. This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.

News & Information

×