Johnny Arnett

Bounty Hunter/PMC Roles

Civs can play as Bounty Hunters/ PMCs. 
I saw a server back on Arma 2 ( Rise Gaming Taki Life ) do it and it worked out very well. 

You could purchases different Level  and each level got you better guns and vehicles. 

1. $50K Pistols and normal vehicles
  2.  $100K Sub Machine guns and better vehicles
  3. $150K Assault Rifles & Armed Vehicles 

Certain weapon was  a taser with very little lethal. 

You had to purchases each level each time you died, but it was worth it in my opinion.  

As a Bounty Hunter/PMC you could be hired by anybody to tack somebody down, kill them ( Of course with reasonable role play reasons " He stole my truck with all my drugs in it!! Hunt them down and bring him to me "  )  

Each time a bounty was put out and somebody was a bout to collect on the bounty that person had to notify a PD member with details of the bounty if the person was wanted. 

During Rise Gaming PMCs were hired alot to help protect the boarders. 

PMCs were able to get the SUV with the Minigun built in also. 

( Though make it a rule Armed SUVs can't be used againt PD or something like that? ) 

I had amazing times as a Bounty hunter, I also think it would bring a lot more roleplay too the server when it comes out. 

Whats everybody elses opinions and thoughts? 

• NotLikeThis 1

12 minutes ago, Johnny Arnett said:

( Though make it a rule Armed SUVs can't be used againt PD or something like that? ) 

Hard pass on that pal lmao 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jordan Goulding said:

Hard pass on that pal lmao 

Lmao, Whats so wrong with that? 

34 minutes ago, Johnny Arnett said:

Lmao, Whats so wrong with that? 

The takistan server shutdown, I think I speak for everyone when I say we don't want a minigun SUV rolling around spraying someone up for no apparent reason.

• OMEGALUL 1

What you were describing with the bounty hunter thing wasn't really a bounty hunter, that was more of a hitman, which you shouldn't need a license for anyways seeing that its illegal. If you wanted to be a hitman just find customers through RP ways. Having a PMC is just dumb seeing as its lakeside and nobodies going to get an armed SUV because thats just dumb.

• Thanks 1

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO 

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO  

3 hours ago, Johnny Arnett said:
  1. $150K Assault Rifles & Armed Vehicles 

Certain weapon was  a taser with very little lethal. 

You had to purchases each level each time you died, but it was worth it in my opinion.  

As a Bounty Hunter/PMC you could be hired by anybody to tack somebody down, kill them ( Of course with reasonable role play reasons " He stole my truck with all my drugs in it!! Hunt them down and bring him to me "  )  

During Rise Gaming PMCs were hired alot to help protect the boarders. 

There are no rifles

Miniguns erm not gonna happen

Hired by people to kill someone thats not the role of a bounty hunter / pmc

Bounty hunters would just cause issues in my opinion with everyone wanting to be one, police track down criminals, SERT will carry out raids on suspects after investigation or tracking people down also, last thing people need is "bounty hunters" in the middle of everything shouting "im legal to carry this pistol and take people" nah i do not recommend this for the benefit of other players.

• Like 1

What about a bounty hunter role? They would work for the police and wear distinct clothing. They would be allowed takers and cuffs and maybe a low end pistol used for protection, they hunt down wanted suspects and turn them in (so they will probably be able to access who is wanted and that is about it). 

now here are some ideas about joining:

- A civilian MUST NOT have any previous run ins with the police, unless it has been for a ticket but any major crimes you won't be able to become a bounty hunter.

- They must go through a training course (to the discretion of the police about how long that will be), maybe even have a document in discord or something saying what all the rules are etc.

- They must have a bounty hunter licence which maybe expensive as it promotes them to actually do their job and not just join to be corrupt

- Make it against the rules to be a corrupt bounty hunter ???? Maybe or maybe not.

Roleplay:

A bounty hunter is someone who cannot get into the police force but still wants to help out however he/she can.

Rules (in game) about the vigilante job ( rules can be added/removed to this list to the discretion of the pd):

- Must not get in police way.

- Must declare that they are a bounty hunter when trying to catch criminals.

- Must have a license

- They must always wear the designated clothing.

- Must not use lethal force if not needed.

- add to this as you will...

3 hours ago, Client said:

A bounty hunter is someone who cannot get into the police force but still wants to help out however he/she can.

This says it all about these suggestions really, if you can't get into the police force don't help cops. For those that want to help cops ems is a good option. But all these bounty hunter, PMC, Marshal Service, Dog the bounty hunter dribble posts need to just accept the fact you aren't getting a white listed thing, roleplay it out in-game, odds are though I'll put you in jail for breaking the law 😄 The balance between civilians and cops is always hazy so the less cops and wannabe cops the better imo

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mikey Jones said:

• Like 1
  • DOUKNOWTHAWAY 1

1 hour ago, Jordan Goulding said:

This says it all about these suggestions really, if you can't get into the police force don't help cops. For those that want to help cops ems is a good option. But all these bounty hunter, PMC, Marshal Service, Dog the bounty hunter dribble posts need to just accept the fact you aren't getting a white listed thing, roleplay it out in-game, odds are though I'll put you in jail for breaking the law 😄 The balance between civilians and cops is always hazy so the less cops and wannabe cops the better imo

I totally agree, all thats gonna happen is loads of people will eventually become bounty hunters and will just cause problems

• Like 1

I smell RoLepLAy

I Fully and openly Disagree with this happening!

• DOUKNOWTHAWAY 2

As the only legitimate Bounty Hunter, I say:

NO

"listen to the community" how funny.

6 hours ago, Jordan Goulding said:

The thing u quoted was just saying what a bounty hunter is, it's not the fact that they can't get in but people might want to role-play a bounty hunter without getting arrested like you just said that you would arrest us. Staff logic = Create a suggestion forum, go to the forum, see suggestion, call it dribble. Won't even listen to suggestions, whats the point in having a suggestion forum? Because I don't know.

(No disrespect, I don't understand why you created this forum TBH)

Edited by Client

1 hour ago, Client said:

The thing u quoted was just saying what a bounty hunter is, it's not the fact that they can't get in but people might want to role-play a bounty hunter without getting arrested like you just said that you would arrest us. Staff logic = Create a suggestion forum, go to the forum, see suggestion, call it dribble. Won't even listen to suggestions, whats the point in having a suggestion forum? Because I don't know.

(No disrespect, I don't understand why you created this forum TBH)

The point of having a suggestion forum is to make suggestions, some people will like your suggestion, others will be indifferent, some will downright hate it and some will meme about it. I've seen the suggestion of licensed bounty hunters on every community between now and 2015 Critical Gaming, it was a shit idea then and it still remains one. I'm sorry you don't like my criticism, but I'm sure we can still be friends regardless, don't let my criticism stop you from making suggestions 🙂

• Like 1

I played on RISE Arma 2 and PMCs were cancer. Overall this is an RP server and we don't need bounty hunters or PMCs running around trying to shoot and arrest people. If we have a law system later on with warrants, then maybe we could look at the idea of bounty hunter licenses given out by the Police or the Government. Until then, bad idea

• Like 1

Big nono on that one, seems like something meant for a taki kos server with 10 mil start, 

Personally wouldn't mind because it gives something else then the standard boring civ stuff, of course its hard to pull off but to be able to have a list of people needed to be turned in to the police and tracking them down and then restraining them does add some fun to the role, will this actually happen though? Probably not its been suggested at least once on every community but the Owners/Whoever never adds it in, wish it could have a trial run for like a week or two and then it gets decided if its kept or gone.

Of course i am not affected because i am a cop so i do this already but i like to think of the civilians that are bored out of their mind.