Repentz

Exile Server Release - REDONE

@Repentz When i search psisyn in mods on A3L nothing comes up?

EDIT: big noob lmao, I found it.

Edited by Charles Bronson

Repentz the server is so boring atm please add AI or some type of missions so players are more directed to eachother to not only fight the AI at the missions but fight eachother for the loot, also when spawning can you make it so when you get past the respect level for bambi you can deploy a bike or something to get to north quicker as i feel it takes way too long, especially if you die to a bug also when making a base it seems kind of pointless as it would take too long to get back to it if you died so please make it so you can spawn in a vacinity of your base or atleast have a cool down on it, also please change what spawns at the Start, sick of seeing litterally only MP5 variants and litterally the same SIG pistol, kinda boring, maybe some hunting rifles or something, if not anything else, please the missions or maybe ai camps or some type of mission to tie players together and have something to actually do, thanks repento

Chernarus 2035 map worked yesterday, signature mismatch today and have hit "repair" on the mod in the launcher - have you rolled back map version or something?

4 hours ago, The Gent said:

Chernarus 2035 map worked yesterday, signature mismatch today and have hit "repair" on the mod in the launcher - have you rolled back map version or something?

This happened to me last night. I looked into it and the dev for the map updated it. So I believe the server is running an older version and kicks you out when you have the new verison of the map. I guess we just have to wait until the map is updated on the server.

• PogChamp 1

@Repentz it says "The following mods need validating/updating: Exile" 

any help would be much appreciated

and then once clicked "OK"
it says

"Data file too short"

"[...]\@Exile\addons\exile_assets.pbo'. Expected 466222297 B, got 201838888 B

Edited by Tomicus123

16 hours ago, Tomicus123 said:

@Repentz it says "The following mods need validating/updating: Exile" 

any help would be much appreciated

and then once clicked "OK"
it says

"Data file too short"

"[...]\@Exile\addons\exile_assets.pbo'. Expected 466222297 B, got 201838888 B

use the arma 3 sync REPO to download the rest of the file, as said above you only downloaded half the modpack

1 hour ago, Pepe Travarez said:

use the arma 3 sync REPO to download the rest of the file, as said above you only downloaded half the modpack

ok thanks mate

Hello

I installed A3Launcher, I install all the mods, I click to join the server, I wait, and I get kicked .. Impossible to play

Edit : I checked all the mods, and it works now.

Edited by Tarek_lb