Sign in to follow this  
Thurston

Re-Release of the Rust Server!

Hey everyone,

Just letting you all know that the rust server is back up! Unfortunately, during a transfer over to another box, we lost the data and the plugins, so this means a wipe has occurred (Yes, it will still be wiping this Thursday). We've added new plugins, and enabled some others which weren't previously enabled (I.E /setHome & /Remove).

As previously stated, we lost all of the plugins, which means not everything is 100% the same as the last server, but we will be slowly tweaking the plugins/configs to make sure that everything is perfect.

To connect, you can search for PsiSyn, or direct connect by pressing F1, then putting client.connect 8.26.94.42:28015. We hope that you guys enjoy this, but if you do find any plugin bugs or if anything is too hard/easy to get, please let us know!

If you guys have any feedback (Positive or Negative), please leave a comment letting me know!

Thanks,

George

• Like 2

Does anyone play the rust server?

• DOUKNOWTHAWAY 3

Just now, Nick Bounty said:

Yea

• NotLikeThis 1

Cant find the server when I search it, and using F1 and inputting the IP you have just brings me to the Amsterdam 2 server.

• NotLikeThis 1

Just now, Yellow said:

Cant find the server when I search it, and using F1 and inputting the IP you have just brings me to the Amsterdam 2 server.

It says Amsterdam 2, but it's not. It's a rust bug, try putting that IP in your browser first (including the port), as i think some people can't connect because it's a bug with rust.io.

2 hours ago, Thurston said:

It says Amsterdam 2, but it's not. It's a rust bug, try putting that IP in your browser first (including the port), as i think some people can't connect because it's a bug with rust.io.

When is the server coming back up?

5 minutes ago, Pashion Raku said:

Its already up. 🙂

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Pashion Raku said:

Already up my dude

Guest Johnny Red
5 hours ago, Nick Bounty said:

No legit. Averages 20 at its peak

I was playing on the server earlier and I used f1 to connect after but it took a couple tries to get it to actually connect. I'm trying now after getting off for about an hour, I still can't find the server when I type in PsiSyn, and using the F1 method isn't working.....

can i apply for trial staff?

2 hours ago, nobody said:

can i apply for trial staff?

lol this ain't the place for that.

Just figured i'd mention this since I know it was a past issue but with the lack of night on the server airdrops and other events such as Chinook and heli cannot spawn so the reintroduction of what was previously a 4 minute night cycle would be beneficial for the entertainment level of players on the server as well as a cycle of high tier loot for early and late game in between wipe cycles.

13 hours ago, Alex Lauret said:

lol this ain't the place for that.

Well do i do it

22 hours ago, Burning said:

Just figured i'd mention this since I know it was a past issue but with the lack of night on the server airdrops and other events such as Chinook and heli cannot spawn so the reintroduction of what was previously a 4 minute night cycle would be beneficial for the entertainment level of players on the server as well as a cycle of high tier loot for early and late game in between wipe cycles.

This has been solved now. thanks for letting us know

what time is server wiping thursday? and please do a BP wipe!

2 minutes ago, Antonio Luciano said:

what time is server wiping thursday? and please do a BP wipe!

Just currently in a staff meeting, we will be wiping after it! So around 10 minutes.

So there is still the problem of needing to bring up the Playrust.io map to join the server, I just had my friend get the game and had he said he couldnt see that server at all even after he brought up the playurst.io map, so I had him join through F1. I guess that means that we wont be receiving any new players.

Also I we were told there wouldn't be a BP wipe, and my BPs were wiped.

Just wanted to question the amount of teleport per day, 5 teleports is far too few when you have a plugin that allows players to teleport to each other. If this number could be raised that would be great.

Is the rust server still up???

I’m raiding everyone get ready