Sign in to follow this  
Keaton Zeta

Big Changes to Lakeside

Here are some major changes:

Your points will now expire after 30 days. All prior points will still expire after 60, it will be from here on out that they will expire after 30 days.

Perm bans are no longer, the max ban will be a month. RFCs are still here. Some other punishments have been changed as well. Check this punishment guide for all info: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WDkbSUxXibk2Ays8p49UOayVGGM823d_rNh3S2OOfn8/edit?usp=sharing

Keep in mind you can not appeal any past rule breaks for lower points just because they changed to lower points.

If you were perm banned please follow this link to be un permed [keep in mind you still have to serve 30 days for you ban. EX: you were perm banned 15 days ago, you have to still serve out 15 days]: https://psisyn.com/forums/forum/164-unban-request/

Please re-read the Lakeside server rules as some stuff have changed: https://psisyn.com/forums/topic/15527-lakeside-server-rules/

If you have any questions please contact Staff.

Thank you, and let's continue to grow this community for a long time.

-Keaton Zeta 
Community Manager

• Like 2

c8a105117b2493fc0ebed139749bf6c5.png

• Like 1

Make Combat Logging a 1 day ban, no forum report required just bring it to a staff member in ts.

• Like 1
  • LUL 2
  • NotLikeThis 1

you don't need to do a forum report? Forum reports are for people who are not on Ts?

2 minutes ago, Keaton Zeta said:

you don't need to do a forum report? Forum reports are for people who are not on Ts?

As in they logged from ingame and ts. For combat logging alone it would make sense that it's just a 1 day dealt with on ts instead of giving them 24 hours of no punishment for something that simple.

they still get a punishment from the forums? the reason is we still need their side of the story 

Keep on saying shit to try to increase rp does this and lowers points for failrp to 5 points lmao 

Edited by Kevin Hansen
  • Like 5
  • NotLikeThis 1

we need more ways to get XP

because everytime I got to a place to farm xp I get robed it is aids

So you can go mass rdm and only get banned for a month... that's pretty dumb

People who porpolsy try to always get banned will get RFCd. And we are planning on a full server wipe her soon. 

• NotLikeThis 1

9 hours ago, Keaton Zeta said:

RFC

What is RFC?

what is combot storing bro

11 minutes ago, Mike Toreno said:

what is combot storing bro

An example of Combat Storing would be; A cop is impounding a car and sees your illegal vest and/or gun, asks you about it, and to avoid going to jail for it, you put it in the car being impounded so it disappears. 

6 hours ago, Simon Ross said:

RFC

I think this stands for "Revoved from Community" so basically a perm ban?

Removed from Community

So is the server getting a wipe so i will lose all my money or is this a lie ???

Hey i was just wondering if your going to do a full server wipe will the RFC People be un banned and also my friend got RFC For something he did on takistan life like 8 months ago and these new rules are in effect and i think he should be Added back to the community because he said a homophobic Slur when you only get a month ban for mass rdm so i think he should get added back he tried to apologize in TS today but they just RFC him so if you could help with that just message me